Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the world through a Monkey's eyes

Screwdriver- used to screw my belly button on and off
trashcan- used to collect treasures, especially those of importance to mommy and daddy
toilet- used as a swimming pool for favorite toys
bathtub- place where water is created for the purpose of drinking, splashing, and dumping
baby's head- acts as a backboard to throw things off of. especially important as a learning tool to see which objects bounce
socks and shoes- used as entertainment for long (and short) car trips. Can be pulled off and thrown in a number of places
baby bottle- used to mark territory by putting upside down and shaking/ squeezing. Must be kept in stashes in case of famine.
tears- used to protect me from punishment when I have been naughty
diaper- object which hinders elimination and must be removed just before nature calls
couch- perfect substitute when a toilet is not readily available
toilet- place to escape as soon as possible, because the best place to make messes is actually the floor
dishwasher- place where I can turn knobs and press buttons all day long, especially when I need to hear noises
peash- magic word to get what I want
tank-ew- magic word that will make people happy when I take things out of their hands
Etan Bentew!- name for my baby brother. (translation: Ethan Spencer)
pants-what mommy dresses me in when there is a high of 80
shorts-what mommy sends me to daycare in when it rains

No comments:

Post a Comment