Tuesday, April 7, 2009

for the love of food

I have probably bored many of you to tears with my newest weight loss idea. (...and then, when I lose thirty pounds, I get a new purse. And then, when I lose 40 pounds.... blah, blah, blah...) Anyway, suffice it to say, I am finally on track to lose all of my baby pounds (which, in reality are not baby pounds, but it's easier to blame them on the kids). Basically, I do *so* well all day long (probably in part due to the fact that 4 days a week I am at St. Joe's, and a salad is pretty much the most intriguing meal idea I have, but that's beside the point). Then, at dinner time, I eat what I wanna eat. Which, last night, was a Wegman's Sub. There is almost nothing finer in all the world than their glorious subs. James can't finish his (no comment on mine), so I tell him I will wrap it up for Jonathan tomorrow for lunch. Secretly I am thinking "mmm, midnight snack..." oh well. I am still making progress. 40 more salads, give or take, and I will have earned a pedicure...

No comments:

Post a Comment