Wednesday, April 8, 2009

little boys are so gross!

So, here I am, in the middle of an Ethan diaper change (they usually take around 5 minutes apiece, even with proper supplies) and the phone rings. I am not interested in listening to it ring off the hook, then listening to the message being recorded, just to hear my cell start up with Edelweiss. Ethan was at the point where he was *mostly* clean, and I still had 2 clean hands, so I picked him up in a very clever fashion, and carried him to the other room, very very carefully. Meanwhile, while I was on the phone (my husband had to pick on me for asking him to get tortilka shells and soup cream in my earlier text-- haha), Jonathan found the diaper I was in the middle of changing and smeared it on Ethan's carpet. I owe my life to the person who invented my steam cleaner, as I am sure I would shoot myself in the face if I did not have it to cling to during these wondrous years of mothering a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment